The fourth-generation Mazda MX-5 has won both World Car of the Year and World Car Design of the Year in 2016
Mazda's design embodies the dynamic beauty of life
The lean, muscular body conveys power ready to be unleashed, balanced by a low stance that anchors it to the road. The interior is designed to feel like an extension of the driver, with an uncluttered, driver-focused layout to keep their world in control.
Lighter and more streamlined than ever, the new open-top MX-5 brings car and driver together in a renewed spirit of the philosophy of "horse and rider as one". Lowered by hand with one simple action, the soft top glides seamlessly away from view for wind-in-the-hair exhilaration. When closed, the roof reinforces the striking shape of the vehicle, adding a more defined silhouette.
Legendary, highly successful roadster
As the world’s most popular lightweight sports car for over two decades, all-new Mazda MX-5 excites every sense like only a true roadster can. Enhanced with Skyactiv technology, Mazda MX-5’s reputation for driving pleasure is heightened even further, with agile handling that responds with breathtaking reflexes.
The most successful roadster of the world at Avis Hungary
Try the truly unique cabrio experience! The new Mazda MX-5 2.0 G160 Revolution (6-speed manual, 118 kW) roadster can be rented for 1 or more days at Avis Hungary!
New Mazda MX-5 convertible rental tariff
(EUR/rental, VAT incl.)
(EUR/km, VAT incl.)
- rental period: minimum 1 day (24 hours)
- pick-up/returning location: Avis Budapest offices
- age limit: minimum 25 years
- driving licence requirement: valid driving licence for at least 1 year
- renter has to possess with valid international credit card: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
- rate includes: VAT (27%), km-usage (according to the table), vehicle licence fee (VLF), company car tax (CCT), airport surcharge, liability insurance, collision damage waiver, theft protection (CDW & TP), free highway use in Hungary with electronic permission, compulsory service costs, financing and depreciation, performance tax, trade tax
- rate excludes: fuel, non-reimbursable excess (in case of breakage: 10%, but min. 600 EUR/damage, in case of theft: 2,650 EUR), cost of any extra kilometres (0.25 EUR/km, VAT incl.), amount of any administrative fines, parking fees, surcharges etc., cost for repair and replacement of the tyres, service costs due to improper use, any other costs occurred
- rental fee is not discountable, offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion or offer
- vehicle can be rented subject to availability
- during the rental the General Rental Terms and Conditions applies
New Mazda MX-5 cabrio car rental, get a quote
You can send your request for quotation via our online form, just click on ’Get a quote’ button, or contact Avis Budapest downtown office on the following availabilities.
Avis Budapest downtown office
1051 Budapest Arany JŠnos u. 26-28.
Tel: +36 1 318 4240, +36 1 318 4158